And The Survey Says!
There are stats all over the internet that describe just how awesome video is.
- Most people retain 95% of the message of a video compared to only 10% of what they read in text.
- 85% of customers are more likely to buy on a website after watching a video.
- 80% of users can recall a video they've viewed within the last 30 days.
- Video content is shared, on average, 1200% more times than links and text combined.
- 59% of executives would rather watch video.
However there are also stats like this:
- 56% of businesses said that the biggest barrier to them using video was not enough of time.
- 55% said that the biggest barrier was expense.
- 30% said that the biggest barrier was lack of experience and skills.
- 58% of businesses said there was a video skills gap in their department.
- 18% said they didn’t know if there wasn't a video skills gap in their department.
So everyone seems to agree that video works right? And that it's a vital tool for marketing? But lots of people aren't using it because of lack of time, resources and understanding?! Here at MWS Media we think that's a massive shame and being the loveable filmmaking rogue's we are we want to help you use video to benefit your business, whether that's making video with us or yourself!
We thought the best way to help you break down some of these barriers was to give you a Video Production Process Guide. This should help you if you want to start making your own content or if you need understand the process before using a video production company or agency.
Click on the SlideShare link below to see the guide.
We hope you find this useful and as always please leave comments to let us know what you think of us and our content as we're always trying to grow an improve.
If you did enjoy this guide we have created a Members Area on our website where you can sign up for exclusive access to helpful videos, guides, tips and templates; so if this sounds good to you head on over to sign up!
Thanks for reading,