We’re lucky enough to have a fully equipped, 829-square-foot studio on-site, and as we don’t always need to use it, it’s available for flexible hire. It’s perfect for film and photography as well as rehearsals, workshops or auditions. Just get in touch and let us know what you need.
- The Studio Measures:
- 77 square metres (829 square feet)
- Width: 6.70m (22ft)
- Length: 11.50m (37.7ft)
- Height: 2.93m (9.6ft)
- Loading bay with lockable doors for large bulky items, plus easy deliveries. (1.58m wide x 1.96m high)
- 10 Power outlets.
- Full blackout available.
- Plenty of space for props and crew.
- Use of tools for simple set and prop building.
- Walls painted can be repainted by arrangement.
- Lighting, camera and sound equipment for hire.
- Production assistance available.
- Toilet and internet facilities.
- Car Parking.
- Café within 100m.
- We also have office/meeting space available.
- Portable green screens available for hire.
- Edit suites and sound recording studio also available.
Half Day 9am -1pm or 1pm - 5pm
Full Day 9am - 5pm
Half Day Dry Hire - £85
Full Day Dry Hire - £150
Any Additional Hours or part thereof - £30
Half/Full Day Wet Hire - Price on application - Depends on requirement*
*All crew and equipment requirements can be catered for, just drop us a line and we'll sort it all out for you!
Our studio is versatile and ideal for a broad range of different requirements and purposes such as:
- Audition Room/Space
- Rehearsal Room/Space
- Workshop Room/Space
- Meeting Room/Space
- Presentation Room/Space
- Photography Space/Studio
- Band Rehearsal Space/Studio
- Audio Recording Space/Studio
- Sound Recording Space/Studio
The studio is ideally situated at Greenham Airfield Studios in Newbury, Berkshire located on the A339 and a short drive from the A34 and M4 Newbury junctions.